OKTAL is a major provider in innovative and durable simulation software and systems for increasing our customers’ efficiency throughout the life cycle of their products. OKTAL is involved in four (4) niche markets:
Within markets, OKTAL 's product are used for:
- Improving product and system design
- Decreasing the number of prototypes and the validation process
- Increasing the efficiency of initial training and skill practice.
Automotive & Ground vehicles market
In Automotive & ground vehicle market, OKTAL provides customers with driving and testing simulation solutions based on SCANeRTM engine.
Our market is registered in both civil and military applications for ground transport: cars, trucks, buses and tramways, armoured vehicles for transport or fighting.
The automotive industry is a sector which is experiencing strong growth, but which is forever having to innovate both for the production process and for the product itself. In addition, the demand for training drivers is growing, especially in the professional context.
This is due to:
- The increase in the number of accidents meaning stricter laws (directive 2003/59/EC in Europe)
- Constraints needing a more efficient use of vehicles (new functionalities, rational driving, life duration…)
In this context where simulation solutions are more and more relevant and necessary, OKTAL addresses 2 segments:
- Vehicle engineering & Research on improving transport methods safety and mobility
- Driver training and awareness for all drivers In Automotive & ground vehicle market,
The SCANeRTM world includes several types of commercial partners : integrators(OEM), distributors and sales agents.